How it works
1. Choose your favourite dinners
Our meals are designed to feed your family – large or small, and our meals are offered in various sizes to suit. A large size feeds 3-4 adults, medium 2-3 adults, while small sizes feed 1-2 adults.
Meals come cooked for you and only need some simple preparation. We also offer frozen meals to stash in your freezer to hedge against the super crazy days. Top up with healthy snacks to make sure pack lunches are stress free and filling as well.
We exist to improve your daily life and are always striving to offer food and delivery options that ease the struggle of the juggle. (We even throw in puns, however cheesy, to hopefully add a smile to your day).
See previous menus on Facebook.
See the current Weekly Specials and Your Favourite Dinners.
Get future weekly menus straight to your inbox.
2. We deliver your order
Place your order by adding products to your cart from our menu and your dinners will be delivered within 3 business days, often sooner.
We currently deliver to lots of suburbs across Sydney:
- Hills District: 2126, 2151 - 2159
- Outer Western Suburbs: 2747, 2750, 2756, 2760, 2761, 2762, 2763, 2768 - 2770
- North Shore: 2060 - 2077, 2081, 2085 - 2090
- Northern Sydney: 2110 to 2122, and 2125
- Northern Beaches: 2092 - 2100
- Western Suburbs: 2127 - 2148, 2150, 2160, 2193
- CBD: 2000, 2006 - 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Eastern Suburbs: 2021 - 2036
- Inner West: 2037 - 2050, 2203, 2204, 2206
Our minimum order is $85, with a delivery fee of $15.00 for orders up to $190, and free delivery for orders > $190.
We also offer pick-up at our kitchen, which is 6/6 Seven Hills Road, Baulkham Hills. You can choose your pick-up time at the checkout.
Packaging and Recycling
Meals are delivered in cardboard boxes lined with Woolcool liners and icepacks, and will sit happily on your doorstep for the day, if you would prefer to have your meals delivered to your home. Here's how it works:
- Your dinners will arrive in a cardboard box, lined with Woolcool liners and icepacks. Woolcool is an environmentally responsible insulation and it outperforms styrofoam for keeping your dinners cold.
- The cardboard box can be flattened and recycled. You may also choose to make a billy-cart out of it.
- The plastic coverings on the woollen liners can be removed and placed in the plastic bag recycling bins at your local supermarket.
- The woollen liners themselves can be put in your compost bin. They also make excellent pet bedding... but not for your goldfish.
- The plastic pouches and bags that your dinners are sealed in can be washed and dried and also placed in supermarket plastic recycling bins. Arguments about which of your junior recipe testers is going to put the plastic bags into the bin this time may be adjudicated at your own discretion.
- The icepacks are excellent for picnic-ing and keeping things cold. When you don't want to use them anymore, pierce the plastic bag and squeeze the non-toxic gel down the sink. The bag goes into the supermarket bag recycling. This has the added benefit of facilitating another argument in front of the bag bin.
3. Enjoy your lovingly-cooked, seasonal meals
Share a meal knowing you're helping us provide meals for families living with disabilities. We are a social enterprise and we care deeply about changing the daily lives of some of Sydney's more vulnerable families.
4. Dinner becomes stress free
We offer a money back guarantee for any meals or deliveries you're dissatisfied with. Just get in touch if something's not great!