How it works
1. Choose your favourite dinners
Our meals are designed to feed your family – large or small, and our meals are offered in various sizes to suit. A large size feeds 3-4 adults, medium 2-3 adults, while small sizes feed 1-2 adults.
Meals come cooked for you and only need some simple preparation. We also offer frozen meals to stash in your freezer to hedge against the super crazy days. Top up with healthy snacks to make sure pack lunches are stress free and filling as well.
We exist to improve your daily life and are always striving to offer food and delivery options that ease the struggle of the juggle. (We even throw in puns, however cheesy, to hopefully add a smile to your day).
See previous menus on Facebook.
See the current Weekly Specials and Your Favourite Dinners.
Get future weekly menus straight to your inbox.
2. We deliver your order
Order by Monday 6pm each week for meals delivered the same week. Place your order by adding products to your cart from our menu.
We currently deliver to lots of suburbs across Sydney (see below for a complete list of postcodes) for a $10 flat fee, unless the order is more than $50, and then delivery is free.
- Hills District: 2126, 2151 - 2159
- Outer Western Suburbs: 2747, 2750, 2756, 2760, 2761, 2762, 2763, 2768 - 2770
- North Shore: 2060 - 2077, 2081, 2085 - 2090
- Northern Sydney: 2110 to 2122, and 2125
- Northern Beaches: 2092 - 2100
- CBD: 2000, 2006 - 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Eastern Suburbs: 2021 - 2036
- Inner West: 2037 - 2050, 2203, 2204, 2206
- Western Suburbs: 2127 - 2148, 2150, 2160, 2193
Packaging and Recycling
Meals are delivered in styrofoam boxes with icepacks, and will sit happily on your doorstep for the day, if you would prefer to have your meals delivered to your home. Please make sure you leave your box and icepack outside on the day of your next delivery, so that it can be picked up and used again. We're sure you'll agree that the world could do with as few styrofoam boxes around as possible - so please help us minimise our use by ensuring we can re-use all our boxes.
3. Enjoy your lovingly-cooked, seasonal meals
Share a meal knowing you're helping us provide meals for families living with disabilities. We are a social enterprise and we care deeply about changing the daily lives of some of Sydney's more vulnerable families.
4. Dinner becomes stress free
We offer a money back guarantee for any meals or deliveries you're dissatisfied with. Just get in touch if something's not great!